Sunday, May 4, 2014

Best of photos from our travels

People have been really enjoying the timelapse I posted a few days ago of our travels one day at a time.  I am so glad, as it is probably the best and most condensed snapshot of our adventures that we have created.

In a similar vein, I made another timelapse over the last couple of days.  This one is a collection of many beloved and favorite photos we took throughout the last 640 days.  It goes in chronological order and has pictures from 5 continents and something close to 38 countries and about 15 states.  I think it came together pretty well and hope you agree.

One note on the music I used for this video.  The song is a cover of a Talking Heads song performed by the Ryan Montbleau Band (http://ryanmontbleau.com/).  These guys played, and killed it, our wedding reception back in May 2007.  They are an amazing band and made our wedding especially special.  This song, (this must be the place - naive melody) was their encore for our reception and is reprised here with much love.  Man do I love hearing them generally and this song specifically.



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment